Today I finished building my latest piece of test equipment -- the N2CX Accuprobe Plus from Pacific Antenna. It was an easy, high-quality kit. The only odd bit was using heat-shrinkable tubing in lieu of a tubular case. Without a proper heat gun I had to improvise with a hair drier but it worked well enough.
For testing, I compared the results obtained with it against the RMS values I calculated from the peak-to-peak readings off of an old Kenwood oscilloscope when using a function generator feeding my Elecraft dummy load for weak signals and a Yaesu FT-817 as a source for QRP power levels. The accuracy was what would be expected from the specs and much better than the readings made with my old Heathkit probe. However the latter would still be the device to use for voltages over the Accuprobe's 35 V limit.